Buying a vacation home in the Caribbean is a big decision. There are many factors to consider from affordability, stability of government, medical services to hurricanes. You also want to find the right place where your family can feel safe at home. A place where you can meet “like-minded” people and be part of a great community. Welcome to Casa Linda.
Casa Linda is a residential gated-community located on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic. It is ideally situated on the border between Cabarete and Sosua and is minutes from some of the best beaches in the DR.
The development began 30 years ago and to date has completed 300 homes. It is recognized as one of the most respected and popular developments on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic. It offers affordable luxury homes in 10 unique floor plans. Each plan is customizable so you get the villa the way you want it “your villa your way”. Casa Linda is also a custom builder.
In fact Casa Linda has recently been featured on HGTV’s Caribbean Life. What home did they choose? You guessed it – Casa Linda.
The project has also received several Caribbean Gold Coast Awards for Tourism & Investment, Best in Touristic Villas and Outstanding Residential & Vacation Project on the North Coast.
We have lived full-time in Casa Linda for 7 years and have sold vacation homes to many wonderful families that simply love their tropical lifestyle and friendly community.
If you are considering buying a second home in the Caribbean for either relocation, retirement or perhaps as an investment property then consider these 12 reasons for buying in Casa Linda:
- Full Administration Service. Owners have a 24 hour english-speaking administration service. Today foreign buyers require special services especially if you do not live here full-time. This dedicated service manages your villa including all your monthly bill payments and taxes. They also manage the maintenance on your home, housekeeping, pool/garden care and act as a point of contact in case of emergency.
- Full Service Rental Program. As a home owner you have the opportunity to place your villa in the internationally marketed rental program to earn rental income. A full time travel planner/concierge is on-site to assist vacationers. You can use you villa at any time and as often as you like.
- Security. Casa Linda is a 24-hour gated security. Lock up your villa and know it is in good hands.
- Excellent Value. You will find executive construction standards. Choose from a variety of floor plans and customize at no charge. Our villas are affordable, fully titled and offer guaranteed privacy. Green technologies are available.
- Logistics. Casa Linda is 5 minutes from Sosua and 10 minutes from Cabarete. You have so many beautiful beaches to choose from plus shopping and amazing restaurants all within minutes from your home. The Puerto Plata International airport is also 10 minutes from CL.
- Lifestyle Community. “We want our owners to thrive” Casa Linda provides their home owners with the opportunity for not only a good life but also an active and friendly one. Scheduled events are planned from Spanish lessons, card games, wine tasting, movie night, live country rock to jazz musicians, learn to bachata, specialty dinner events to shopping excursions in Santiago and so much more.
- Full Time Concierge/Travel Planner. Casa Linda has a dedicated travel planner to help you plan your family trips, organize events, provide travel assistance and bookings.
- Home Owners Liaison. To help home owners with any issues related to their villa.
- Complimentary Shuttle Service. Free shuttle to take you to Cabarete and Sosua several times each day – 7 days per week. A shuttle schedule is on-line with pick-up/drop-off locations and times.
- Castaway’s Clubhouse & Eatery. Casa Linda’s own on-site restaurant offering owners and guests a relaxed and fun dining experience. Castaway’s offers a great food selection on their menu and at reasonable prices. They also have happy hour . Order in – we love the delivery service or order ahead and pick-up. Castaway’s is also a social place where you can meet-up with friends and play a game of cards while sipping on some very delicious cocktails.
- VIP Beach Club. Casa Linda home owners can enjoy complimentary bali beds and chairs at the VIP Beach Club in Cabarete and Sosua Beach. By the way they are very comfortable.
- Amenities – Welcome Center, Tennis court, Mini putt, Bocci ball, Water Falls, Walking Trails, Green Spaces, On-site Variety Store, Aqua Park (In construction)
Please contact us we are happy to help.
Richard Regan, Wildefire Properties, President
Mobile Dominican/WhatsApp: 849-861-0697
Mobile Canada/WhatsApp: 416-930-8925