When buying a home in the gated community of Casa Linda Residencial located just minutes from Cabarete and Sosua beaches in the North Coast of the Dominican Republic. You are offered a worry free home maintenance, security, rental & care program. Lock up and leave. On-site and online all the time.
International buyers require special services. For villa buyers who do not plan to make the Dominican Republic their permanent home, or for the property investor, Casa Linda is the perfect choice.
Villa Management Service for your Dominican Real Estate
Casa Linda provides a complete management service which includes:
- ensuring your home is properly maintained and monitored in your absence and while you are here (interior of the villa, grounds and pool maintenance, housekeeping);
- monthly bill payments
- crisis management if anything goes wrong with your home
- maintenance of all minor and major issues with appliances, roof, pool, plumbing, electrical
- payment of taxes; and point of contact on the island.
Many of our full time residents take advantage of our all inclusive, hassle free services as well. Casa Linda offers a no-work, retirement subdivision, with the capacity to care for your property if you travel to North America or Europe to visit family or vacation.
We have a fully staffed administration and rental office onsite. Shuttle bus services are available to take you to the nearby towns of Sosua and Cabarete. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff are here to make your Casa Linda experience simple and worry free. Casa Linda Security patrols the development 24-hours a day. They monitor surroundings to ensure that your property is secure and rental guests are respectful of the neighborhood.
Rental Management and Booking
One of the biggest benefits to owning a villa in Residencial Casa Linda is the well established rental program in operation for over 20 years. With a sophisticated on-line booking system, established rental client list, and rental marketing program, Casa Linda can offer:
- 50-70% annual rental occupancies at rental rates between $110-$495 per night (depending on number of bedrooms, condition of property, etc.). The rental program takes a modest 20% of revenue on short term rentals, and 15% of revenue on long term rentals (waived for rental guarantee).
There are no restrictions on how often you can use your own property. Stay when you want; and let it rent and earn an income the rest of the year.
Buying a new home in the North Coast of Dominican Republic is affordable, easy & close to home. We are to help!