How can I Afford to Buy a Home in the Dominican Republic?
Let your vacation home help pay for itself! North American owners have been able to afford buying their Caribbean property in the Dominican Republic for vacation, retirement or investment by placing their home in a very successful rental program. Today the Dominican Republic is the number one tourist destination in the Caribbean which makes it a perfect time to buy a vacation home and earn strong rental income.
Here’s How it Works…
Buying a Home in Residencial Casa Linda
Casa Linda Residencial’s successful rental program for close to 20 years will allow you to enjoy your own vacation property when and as often as you like and eventually have a debt-free home. Prices start as low as $159,800 US to buy a new 2 bedroom home with your own private pool, tropical gardens in a beautiful gated community found between the world-class beach destinations of Cabarete and Sosua.
- Purchase with low down payment of 30%
- Developer financing available
- Guaranteed Rental Income 5% of your purchase price back to you per year for the first two years of ownership
- Occupancy rates between 50% – 70% at rental rates between $110-$495 per night (depending on number of bedrooms, conditions of property, etc)
- Rental program takes a modest 20% of revenue on short term rentals, and 15% on long term rentals (waived for rental guarantee)
- Fully managed rental program
- Sophisticated on-line booking system with established rental client list and marketing program
- Lock up and leave secure investment
- No restrictions on how often you can use your own property
- Own your Caribbean home in reputable and friendly gated-community with guaranteed rental income
- Easy, affordable and close to home
- Some developers will offer mortgage financing.
Dominican Republic Bank Financing
- Residential Mortgages for finished properties and construction financing
- Mortgages available up to $1,500,000 USD
- Financing for up to 70% and up to 25 years
Vacation home comforts
When you buy property in the Dominican Republic you have access to excellent health care, a low cost of living and a modern banking system. Enjoy your new home with all the modern Northern American amenities that you come to expect. Plus, you’re only 4 hours from Toronto, 3 hours from New York and 1 hour from Miami.
Buying a new home today in the Dominican Republic is affordable, obtainable and easier than you may think. However it can still feel a bit overwhelming for the first time. We are here to help you step by step to ensure you find the right home and answer all your questions. Let us show you the community and see “how things work”. Living in the Dominican Republic allows us to provide you with all the best services. If you have any questions about buying property in the North Coast of the Dominican Republic let us know!